Thread: LM24 Race Le Mans 2023 Race Thread
View Single Post
Old 25 Dec 2023, 22:05 (Ref:4189887)   #1973
PascaLM
Race Official
Veteran

France
Near Blois, France
PascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FamePascaLM will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve McQ View Post
Just saw the "Official Le Mans 2023" tonight on French TV. It is absolutely awful: it is a gigantic promotional clip for the event, of which the racing is notably absent.
Well I have an opposite opinion about the movie. We can watch the whole race on UTube as many times as we want. Yes it's a kind of promotion for the event, but through a different prism and we see other things.
I liked the moment when Doriane asks for a pain au chocolat and the moment when Tom K receives his brand new driver suit among so many legends.