View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 2024, 15:40 (Ref:4191025)   #483
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
It was called Chequers. Although every other pub seemed to be called Chequers in that part of the world.
I did get a little surprised when I was visiting that part of the world for work, and was told that we were going to Chequers for an evening meal (I didn't have suitable attire). It was not inconceivable that the person inviting would have a connection to 'the' Chequers - but it turned out to be a gastro-pub.

Back to RBR - Pierre Wache has raised concerns that the 2026 engines will be underpowered, and that the emphasis should be on drag reduction.

Is this a genuine comment - or are RBR trying to impose a greater 'freeze' on PU development and give themselves an edge in the aero for 2026? I suspect the latter.