View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 2024, 16:47 (Ref:4191033)   #488
peebee2
Veteran

peebee2 User had had their licence endorsedpeebee2 User had had their licence endorsed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard C View Post
I really don't want to post any more on this. But one last comment. As I say, I have no doubt "you are there". But where and what "there" is... pretty much undefined and without any proof. And nobody does or knows it all. The real issue is that because you are unable or unwilling to acknowledge that you likely have limitations in your knowledge it is hard for people like me to know what is real and what is real only in your head. I would have much more respect for your comments if it was clear as to where reality ends and fantasy begins.

Richard
Simple, there's no fantasy. And no hearsay. I post what I've seen and experienced personally. Is every nose test at Cranfield for every team the same? Probably not. But I've seen the MK team testing noses and know the person from the team at the test, who brought noses in his car nearly every day for two weeks. (Note I didn't say this was this year.)

I know there's posters here who absolutely love to try and find any slight inconsistency, including in grammar, or who won't believe anything that hasn't been in a press release, or who are just home keyboard jockeys trying to persaude others how their dream and fantasies are true - but there are also other posters who might just know what they are talking about.