View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 2024, 22:16 (Ref:4191063)   #490
Skam85
Veteran

Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!Skam85 has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
Simple, there's no fantasy. And no hearsay. I post what I've seen and experienced personally. Is every nose test at Cranfield for every team the same? Probably not. But I've seen the MK team testing noses and know the person from the team at the test, who brought noses in his car nearly every day for two weeks. (Note I didn't say this was this year.)

I know there's posters here who absolutely love to try and find any slight inconsistency, including in grammar, or who won't believe anything that hasn't been in a press release, or who are just home keyboard jockeys trying to persaude others how their dream and fantasies are true - but there are also other posters who might just know what they are talking about.

I'd be a snowflake if your posting offended me but while you can be perceived as abrasive - who cares, it's the internet.

The paddock insider stuff is cool, whether it's true or not - again, I don't care, it's the internet. Anyone can believe or not believe what they want. Keep it going I say. The back and forth between all the posters can be an entertaining read at times as well.

At the end of the day we're all here because we love F1.