View Single Post
Old 29 Jan 2024, 08:45 (Ref:4194107)   #43
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
The 2023 Sustainability Report from Mercedes details some significant improvements:

'Mercedes revealed they have made a 21% reduction since 2022 in their air travel emissions – saving 2,600 tonnes of C02. This has been aided by pioneering book and claim and investment into Sustainable Aviation Fuel.

Some other improvements made by Mercedes include 98% of waste diverted from landfill to energy recovery and recycling, and a reduction of gas emissions by 13%, as they make the move towards full electrification.

Lastly, they have made an 88% reduction in emissions through a biofuel freight trial which has been used throughout the European portion of the 2023 calendar, having previously targeted over a 60% reduction in emissions.

Mercedes revealed that through these initiatives they are on track to meet the targets they set in their 2022 sustainability report – which was to reduce their Scope 1 and 2 emissions by 100% and 50% in their Scope 3 emissions by 2026 – and they have now set additional Net Zero targets.'