View Single Post
Old 5 Feb 2024, 15:06 (Ref:4195197)   #498
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Helmut Marko's plan to become Red Bull Team Principle is working to plan! (Insert evil laugh and rubbing of hands together)

Being a bit more serious. Wasn't it rumored that Horner was working behind the scenes to push Marko out and it didn't work? Maybe a reverse Uno card was played?

In all seriousness, I hope there is nothing to this as F1 has enough drama right now. But if true, it could be a big deal. Kind of flying without details at the moment.

Richard