Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 7 Feb 2024, 16:59 (Ref:4195596)   #4258
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
Suspect that they'd viewed the possibility as the lesser of two (or multiple) potential evils. The revised schedule has come from the F1 Commission, which includes the teams.
indeed, sounds like the inability to adjust setups/stuck in parc ferme after FP1 being the greatest of the evils...makes sense as there were some silly moments last year due to inability to set up the cars correctly.

as to the time between the the sprint and race quali...autosport suggesting some rule changes/relaxing of the rules about having a spare chassis set up.

To that end, talks are ongoing about allowing teams to have their spare chassis built up and ready to a greater extent than was previously allowed under the rules, thus giving them a chance to fully prepare it for qualifying in the short time available.

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/th...rmat/10572895/

thats cool. always liked the T-cars/seeing drivers sprint back to the garages to jump into another car. costly and time consuming for the crews of course but still i felt it always added something.