View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2024, 08:51 (Ref:4196491)   #912
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
This is total imagination. Neither team has a poisonous atmosphere. In fact one of the strengths of BOTH teams is that they have very welcoming and supportive atmospheres. If asked to judge, I’d say RBR slightly better, after all the years of massive effort they had to put in to catch up to Merc.

If you’re going to judge such things by the English media and watching English TV then you’ve got literally zero chance.
Just stop now. This is a forum, not an echo chamber. If you don't like people having a different view from you, don't come on this forum or any forum for that matter. Your opinion is not more important than any one else's. So stop saying it's my imagination or that I'm swayed by English media, because it's not helping your case here.