View Single Post
Old 13 Feb 2024, 15:35 (Ref:4196553)   #542
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
Yes, the hundreds of employees are hardly likely to talk about it are they.
nice to know people over there like to speculate as much as we fans do!

on the serious tho, given that they think there is a lack of evidence, or that is what is believed by those you have been talking to, are they inclined to think this is more of a power struggle/attempt to oust Horner issue rather than a legitimate claim? are people taking sides? is it affecting sponsor relations?

to move forward with this with a lack of evidence at the onset of a new season perhaps raises even more question?

anyways, RB out on track today doing some promo filming it seems (wonder if Horner is there)... if the car is another killer maybe all will actually be forgotten?