View Single Post
Old 14 Feb 2024, 15:57 (Ref:4196696)   #544
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard C View Post
https://www.planetf1.com/news/red-bu...or-rb20-launch

Horner reported to be at the launch. Also, the prior reports that BE said that Horner should step down are not accurate per direct comment from BE. I tend to think the longer this drags on and with Horner at the launch the less likely this will result in him leaving RBR. Even if he leaves I don't see some type of implosion and exodus of staff.

Note, I have no opinion one way or another as to what is going on. It is all just a bunch of speculation with not many public facts.

Richard
Thanks for posting the link and your thoughts Richard. To be honest, as much as I personally dislike Christian Horner (only from what I've seen him say, and read in the press things that he has said), I do have to admire what Red Bull have achieved, and as the boss, he can take a lot of credit for that. For the same reasons I am not a fan of the team as I don't think that they play things totally fair in a sporting manner.
However, if this whole affair can be proven to be a storm in a teacup and/or some sort of misguided internal power struggle I hope that he does keep his job (as without him The Team wouldn't be as strong as they are now) and that the real culprits are named & shamed. There are a lot of people employed within the organisation who do work hard, and do deserve to keep their jobs.