View Single Post
Old 16 Feb 2024, 21:37 (Ref:4196977)   #86
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT3_Fan View Post
This was my breakdown of the safety cars at Daytona

1. hour 1 gt3 crash
2. hour 2 lmp2 crash
3. hour 2 lmp2 crash
4. hour 4 lmp2 stalled car (#33 Ligier) *
5. hour 5 lmp2 stalled car (#33 Ligier) *
6. hour 6 debris *
7. hour 7 lmp2 stalled car (#33 Ligier)*
8. hour 9 gtp stalled car (#10 Acura) *
9. hour 12 debris (not even on the racing line) *
10. hour 12 gtp stalled car (#40 Acura) *
11. hour 13 gtp stalled car (#24 bmw) *
12. hour 14 gtp stalled car (#01 caddy) *
13. hour 16 lmp2 stalled car (#99 oreca) *
14. hour 19 debris (#33 Ligier) *
15. hour 24 gtd stalled car (#12 lexus) *

Noticed how the #33 car alone caused of them. Also note only the first two were for actual crashes. Rest were stalled car and debris. ALL of those could have been quick code 60's that would take 3-5 minutes to clear out. No bunching of the field. No wave arounds, No pit stop procedures needed. Just green flag racing.
YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND LAW OF THE LAND, Code 60 ain't happening with the current legal atmosphere and business registration. I have asked that question of those WHO MAKE SUCH DECISIONS cause I have the time and go to the track at off times when you can meet people. It ain't gonna happen and was told by an AMR guy, those who think it could have the brain of a mouse, a dead mouse. He wasn't open to hearing any of it and was a Holmatro safety guy previously, works Indy and IMSA events, comes to TransAm to watch since he doesn't get to watch much. Does have a sweet branded truck for Holmatro