View Single Post
Old 18 Feb 2024, 18:33 (Ref:4197186)   #475
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
On the subject of the parade, I haven't been into town for it for quite a few years (2009?). As my son and his partner have never been I'd quite like them to experience it. If I drive in, I'd need to park somewhere that isn't within the parade route (for obvious reasons). Am I right in thinking that I could park down by the river and walk up? Is there anywhere better to park? Alternatively, coming in from about half an hour or so north of Le Mans, could we park somewhere and tram the rest of the way? Thinking of perhaps coming in for a spot of civilised lunch and then staying for the parade..... Advice appreciated!
Yes, if you do decide to drive and park, the Quai Louis Blanc car park next to the river will be fine, and probably your best option, unless they randomly change the Driver's Parade route this year (they haven't used the tunnel or Quai Louis Blanc as part of the parade route for years now), plus you're parked conveniently for when you want to head back across the river to get back to base.