View Single Post
Old 19 Feb 2024, 14:05 (Ref:4197299)   #62
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
With the large number of factory entries in Hypercar and factory nominated entries in GT3 I wonder how likely teams are to drop out and allow someone in off the reserve list. It feels like a different situation to me compared to previous years.
The non-works Hypercars are serious entries (AF Corse, Jota, Proton), and the LMP2 and additional GT entries are generally well established outfits used to running at LM.
I stand to be corrected, but I don't think there were any drop-outs last year, only two of the reserves.