View Single Post
Old 25 Feb 2024, 23:23 (Ref:4198255)   #30
GORDON STREETER
Veteran

Spain
Kent+Mojacar Spain, but not always ?
GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!GORDON STREETER is going for a new world record!
The speculators could well be taking a big knock soon like in the late 80s ? One of my customers said that he was going to buy a couple of Astons for 300k as this "bloke in the pub" had told him that he couldn't go wrong ! I warned him not to even think about it as things were taking a dive, but he didn't take any notice of me. He kept them in a garage for 2 years and eventually sold them to a friend of mine for 180k ! so that was a good investment !
At this moment the houses in my area aren't selling too well either, one that has been on the market for a while for 2.8 million has dropped to 2.4 and has still not sold (ok it might well be overpriced) however it was bought 5 years ago for 3 million by some Russians so that could "possibly" be why !
Balls of steel (knob of butter) They're Asking For Larkins. ( Proper beer) not you're Eurofizz crap. Hace más calor en España. Me han conocido a hablar un montón cojones! Send any cheques and cash to PO box 1 Lagos Nigeria Africa !