View Single Post
Old 1 Mar 2024, 14:51 (Ref:4199121)   #675
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I'm a software developer who uses AI and image manipulation tools on the daily. I'm well aware of how "easy" it is to fake images. It's also easy to spot fakes and AI.

There's a rather impressive amount of screenshots which match up, as well as photos and decently long phone recorded videos of CH out drinking in a pub.

We also appear to be down an odd road here where someone has made complaints, and backed it up with evidence, and the internet is saying they're probably fake and its all lies. Not entirely sure i'm comfortable with that tbh.

It can be easy to spot fake images if you use use AI and image manipulation tools, but most people don't.