View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2024, 23:01 (Ref:4199789)   #798
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Thanks for bolding things otherwise I wouldn’t have understood what you said. Perhaps I should have bolded things in my post so you understood what I meant. Or did you decide to just infer other things from my post anyway rather than make an effort to understand my point?

What is good is that there are options of what to watch.

But crikey there is a lot of anger here. Again, I am amazed that everyone can be so categorically sure about things here.

I’ll calm down on the sarcasm if we can calm down on the hyperbole, swearing and hating about something that is frankly not that important. I am failing to take it all that seriously.

All I’ve actually said is that it is close out there, it is hard to do this stuff, and it is practically impossible to get it better than it is. I’m interested in how it works, how it is working, and the current pecking order. I consider these things.

Last edited by Adam43; 3 Mar 2024 at 23:09.