View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 2024, 23:22 (Ref:4199800)   #805
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Fireworks View Post
I will keep slating BOP for being "pants" as long as it is "pants", you are welcome to maintain that is "brilliant"
a perfect example that you don’t understand what I am writing. I don’t think it is “brilliant”.

What you could attempt is to try and say something new or interesting.

Quote:
and the cars are within an acceptable range of parameters -- nearly 60kg difference between lightest and heaviest is apparently "within tolerance". That's the point of the thread after all.
and that you don’t understand the process, the history, or the engineering of what they are trying to do.

And in your continuous slating fail to understand the why it is what it is.

Which is what most of my posts are about.

That and anyone who can actually tell that the BoP is wrong (or right) is kidding themselves.
Quote:
I don't mind BOP in GT3 -- those cars are fundamentally different, so that's fine.
WWGT.