View Single Post
Old 4 Mar 2024, 15:42 (Ref:4199911)   #286
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
given the closed franchise model of F1, i imagine the Alpine team has still gone up in value? perhaps not as much of a return had they just invested their 250m into the markets but if its a long term holding they will realize their gains.

no fear from new competition, no fear from poor performances, fairer distribution of prize monies, and massively reduced budgets with a global audience...

i wonder how much an F1 team valuation is actually affected by on track performance (or lack of) anymore?

anyways, yeah Alpine is really trash lol!