View Single Post
Old 12 Mar 2024, 02:22 (Ref:4200945)   #847
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunterer View Post
Long time photographer and part time journo Kym Illman has made a decebt fist of reportimg various faces seen around the paddock involved in this saga.
He regularly posts content from.GP weekends about drivers, their partners, agents/managers etc in a 'That was imteresting to see so-and-so talkimg to each other, I wonder what were they discussimg?' kind of manner.

Lots of interesting tit bits which may or may not be significant.
Thanks. I found his YT and Instagram. I will check him out.

Richard