Thread: Picture Puzzles
View Single Post
Old 14 Mar 2024, 12:16 (Ref:4201212)   #2785
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bauble View Post
Oh Dear! CRM, it does not matter too much I have already been put right as to Martine Le Pen. A sorry state of affairs when I am assailed by clever people correcting my spelling left right and centre, all I can say in my defence is that as long as Tom Jones was spelt correctly, I did not bother too much about the rest, however, I apologise if I have caused offence to any Australians on the forum, and promise to try harder in the future.

Two old ladies went for a tramp n the woods ........ but he got away

The good news is that your post proves that people are at least looking at the puzzles.

Cheers, Bauble.
So, you're telling me that Catherine Elise Blanchett AC is not the driver of a Singer 9 Roadster series 4AC?