View Single Post
Old 16 Mar 2024, 10:46 (Ref:4201411)   #69
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlandsman View Post
I would say the Gt3 car has shown periodic speed, Pin was amazing in her stint at Petit last year dropping the field, but the Hypercar looks miles off, not as bad as some last year but not close, when you compare to Alpine or BMW< I know they have more miles and more experience in these cars and rules and tyres, but Lambo are not very close yet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike E View Post
A walk around the car with Romain Grosjean. They know it's going to be a tough race for them. Hope they get to the end.

https://youtu.be/oY6jjoBTxi8?si=ZrTCinKqMbPkLOl6
I'm optimistic, they are running in 2 series so they are getting more track time to learn about the car. Also, Lambo has no history in running a prototype and it has been a while since Ligier was at the sharp end. New program, new equipment, lots of room to improve.