View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 2024, 15:06 (Ref:4203003)   #2546
crmalcolm
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
To summarise the registration (as per regulations):
  • Registration of entry (with TBL) to be confirmed by 1st December 23.
  • All drivers, entrants, teams and manufacturers/constructors to be registered by 15 March 24.
  • Drivers who are accepted into the Championship after Friday, March 22nd, 2024, will be classified as Late Registrations and may incur a 20% entry fee surcharge at the Administrator’s discretion.
  • Cars registered for the Championship after March 22nd, 2024, and/or those cars that miss one or more Championship Meetings may carry a Late Entry HEM, the amount of which will be stipulated at the sole discretion of the Administrator.
  • Any driver, including substitute drivers, who takes-over the registered car of another driver will also take over the HEM of the departing driver up to that time, or an amount stipulated at the sole discretion of the Administrator.
  • Any subsequent change to an Entrant's registered car, or driver, during the course of the Championship is by application to and approval of the Administrator.