View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 2024, 09:46 (Ref:4204732)   #526
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tel 911S View Post
One of the latest scientific papers [ which of course most of the MSM will ignore ,] shows that human produced CO2 has no measureable effect on the climate .https://dailysceptic.org/2024/04/08/...trols-climate/
The paper is an interesting read - but it is worth noting the conclusion when referring to it in a discussion about Climate Change and Human Carbon Emissions.

'Do these results refute the hypothesis that CO2 emissions contribute to global warming through the greenhouse effect?
Do these findings, by suggesting a minimal human impact on the isotopic composition of atmospheric carbon, contradict the need to reduce CO2 emissions?
Are human carbon emissions independent from other forms of pollution, such as emissions of fine particles and nitrogen oxides, which can have harmful effects on human health and the environment?
These questions are not posed at all in the paper and certainly are not studied in it. Therefore, they cannot be answered on a scientific basis within the paper’s confined scope but require further research.'