View Single Post
Old 22 Apr 2024, 08:55 (Ref:4206000)   #48
Mike Harte
Veteran

United Kingdom
W. Yorkshire
Mike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameMike Harte will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve_r View Post
If you are referring to Sargent, then they showed the replay of the other car coming out of the pits seemingly behind the Williams, so I can see why that happened. The commentators didn't even understand the context of the replay that was being played and saw nothing wrong.

As for Stroll - I thought his penalty was harsh given it was nothing more that a concertina effect.

I believe I saw on the FIA's website that 2 drivers were penalised for overtaking at a yellow flag part of the circuit and one during the safety car period.