View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 2024, 05:07 (Ref:4206142)   #229
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by flatlandsman View Post
I think with Isotta it is not the car, the drivers are next to useless to be honest they have very little experience at this level, if you put two or three decent drivers in that car I am sure it would be much better and have less incident, I think the car is fairly decent considering how late it all came together and the team issues.
Problem is, unless (or until) a quick (or two) is hired to pilot the car, we simply won't know. The programme feels out of step with the other 18 cars on the grid. BOP cannot hide the realities of a privateer style effort on a limited budget. I'd love to be proved wrong with my perception, but I sense the IF programme will be forever on an uphill struggle.