View Single Post
Old 28 Apr 2024, 07:03 (Ref:4206720)   #596
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
Clark of the Course spoke about crossing the white line . I’m not supprised about penalty . Brian told me to get in the car after 1st Red Flag . First flying lap and that pesky Gilbern got in my way . Good job I love MG David . Then second lap was going so well but got passed by Mustang on entry to Blanchemant and of corse he hit the brakes and messed up my lap . Pitted and let Brian do the rest . Car feels good . Spoke to MG David and they had the panard rod pull out . Not seen them this morning to find out if it’s fixed . Nice blue sky so perhaps this is the Spa Summer Classic ?
Gawd, I remember when a Martini Porsche overtook me into Blanchiment, then immediately slammed its brakes on. Resulted in me spinning my Capri.