View Single Post
Old 29 Apr 2024, 13:22 (Ref:4206975)   #222
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
It sorta worked for me? I clicked on the top left and it told me how many hours to go until the next session.
Its currently working for Spa, but for Imola it was broken most of the run up. The terminology is also not the best. Local time is the terminology used for circuit local time normally - on the WEC site it means your local time. And the alternative is "Race Time". Just put "Your Time" and "Track Time" like everybody else.

https://www.europeanlemansseries.com/

Another example - Paul Ricard is at 11:30 UK time and 11:30 French Time. Le Mans Cup is the same.

This can be made much easier and much more accessible with just the bare minimum of effort.