Thread: Team Adrian Newey
View Single Post
Old 29 Apr 2024, 18:46 (Ref:4207008)   #37
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
...However, he is not employed by Red Bull; he provides his services to them via his service company, so therefore gardening leave, in theory, would not apply...
just because he provides his services through a service company it does not follow, imo, that he and his service company have been retained without any limits or provisions being placed on their current or future services.

rather, if there are indeed no limits (as you seem to be inferring from Newey's unique situation) then why hasent he also been working with the other RB team all this time? heck, what would stop him from working with all the teams simultaneously?

surely there must be safeguards in place preventing this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Harte View Post
But more to the point, this has subject has be thrashed around for over a week now, and yet neither Newey or Red Bull have mentioned anything.
agreed there...its all just speculation.