Thread: WEC FIA WEC calendar
View Single Post
Old 29 Apr 2024, 22:26 (Ref:4207037)   #180
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Chap! He he.

I get it, I mainly picked this up because of what looked like a don't care attack. It’s in the middle, and to my mind pretty much as you’d expect for something the other end of the spectrum from Cadwell.

As for the calendar. If we allow for which series is possible today. What we have now is not far off and arguably more caring to grass roots.

Silverstone is what it is. Could be better, but not dreadful. Which pretty much, in context, all of the tracks fall into. Apart from Anglesey, obviously.