Thread: Team Adrian Newey
View Single Post
Old 30 Apr 2024, 13:34 (Ref:4207093)   #43
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Current media reports are treating it as a fait accompli. I guess we just need to wait for conformation. This article has pros/cons of each potential team which I find interesting. Of course it seems to be a bit of reading some tea leaves.

https://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/a...nent/10605070/

Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
In some Italian media - Amanda Smerczak is reported as having been searching for property in Emilia-Romagna.
I have previously speculated that he would go to AM. But I am more convinced that he may be wanting to scratch that apparently long standing Ferrari itch.

Richard