View Single Post
Old 2 May 2024, 11:57 (Ref:4207272)   #394
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourer View Post
I suspect (but hope I'm wrong) that you may be correct re capping at 10 teams in the next Concorde Agreement.

Re anti-trust, how does it work in the US with sports such as NFL & NHL? Don't they use a franchise model that restricts the number of teams?
My understanding is, The Sports Broadcasting Act of 1961, 15 U.S.C. ยงยง 1291-95 (1961), gave professional baseball, football, hockey, and basketball statutorily exemption from US antitrust laws, for the purpose of collectively selling the rights to television broadcasters.