View Single Post
Old 10 May 2024, 05:48 (Ref:4207948)   #43
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Emulators are most definitely still a thing, but emulating modern mobile devices is unfortunately much harder than the older DOS and Windows stuff that we're used to in our younger days. The only functioning iOS simulator I know is built into Xcode for development purposes.

I am reasonably confident that with the Porsche Carrera Cup sponsorship (also working on a potential Ginetta tie in as well) that there's a significant chance I'll be able to get an Android version at least built. Maybe not as fully featured as iOS, but if I can get it started it'll help.