View Single Post
Old 14 May 2024, 11:10 (Ref:4208913)   #3241
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
Can I ask who you asked? I want to clarify how I get my kid into the ACO areas I bought access too. There was a note that this is good, but you have to tell them!
Internet Billetterie - ticket@lemans.org

They're generally very quick to respond, in my experience.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitemr2 View Post
They probably forgot stickers were nit send last year, I had to pick them up at some remove location. Sane for the entree tickets, I had to get new printed. It was a complete disaster. Hopefully this year they have everything sorted.
My stickers were sent to me. Even for the parking ticket I bought on the resale site 10 days before I left. Mind you, I did pester them to make sure I got it.