Thread: WEC FIA WEC calendar
View Single Post
Old 15 May 2024, 01:37 (Ref:4208976)   #210
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
What are ticket prices for the French motogp? How do they work hard to keep those prices so low? Negotiate with the series promoter? Keep overheads down by paying staff and suppliers less? Or chose to make a loss? This is interesting stuff, I’ve not been exposed to how they do that. Silverstone could learn a thing or two.

I thought Silverstone did put on other stuff at the big events, as much as any other UK circuits? Maybe that’s changed since I went there. Obviously not for clubbies, but no idea they don’t do it for anything now. That is a shame. Perhaps they had feedback people don’t want this and wanted to keep the ticket prices down.
Iowa Indycar round has made the race(s) free with purchase of concert tickets, and that is the main draw. And the tickets are highest on the calendar, I think.... May be an option to get money to the track and butts in the seats?