View Single Post
Old 17 May 2024, 14:06 (Ref:4209291)   #25
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Lots of bugs. Menus can be a bit slow but I've been very lucky. Apart from a issue which was causing regular CTDs when I first got LMU (which largely resulted from my own lack of knowledge of how modern sims and servers work), my game runs near-perfectly. Let's say 98% of the time. I still get the occasional crash but very rarely (maybe 2-3 times in 3 months) while I'm actually running on track. The graphics are great but for me it's the online racing against real people which is extraordinarily good - aside from the muppets who crash into you of course... For me it's been the best £25 I've ever spent on software of any kind. It is a buyer beware situation because there are players who've had a lot of problems, but as I say, even with my modest computer set up (16Gb RAM, 8Gb VRAM) and a G29 wheel and pedals, it's been an absolute blast and it's getting me through some hard times at the moment.