Thread: DSP VS Audi R8
View Single Post
Old 29 Dec 2002, 22:19 (Ref:459770)   #12
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Oh dear - here we go again....

Why is it that I've been the moderator here for a year or so and have had virtually no problems at all until the last couple of weeks. I have no idea who you are dauntless, but I welcome you to this particular forum at 10/10ths. What I don't welcome is the suggestion that a member and regular visitor is "trolling", whatever that's supposed to mean. Clearly, not a compliment.....

H16 his entitled to is opinion and we (including me) are entitled to comment upon it, without being labelled as "snooty", a label I don't much care for. To be brutally honest, I haven't got a vast amount of interest in what Mr. Klym had to say, but, in the same way as it occurred to others, the comparison between the two cars mentioned seemed pretty daft to me. To compare Mr. Klym's cars with the all-conquering Audi R8 is frankly absurd (and I don't care who you are, unless you can actually prove we're wrong ).

So, it would be nice to see you back with some more useful observations, but a little lest of the insults. We're all entitled to our opinions - if we get them wrong and someone can show we have, I think most people here (and I certainly include myself) are prepared to eat their share of humble pie.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 29 Dec 2002 at 22:23.