View Single Post
Old 2 Jan 2003, 12:37 (Ref:461958)   #30
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally posted by Graham Goodwin
....the one where the Saubers got involved in a spat with the Pink Tiga - It was his first ever motor race (at the tender age of 11 months! I finally got a copy of the unbelievably wonderful In Car 956 too!

I've got that incident on a 1980's sportscar racing compilation vid - great stuff. Jochen Mass was severely displaeased, wasn't he!

In Car 956 is definitely an essential buy for any sportscar fan. As I think I've said before, it was the first video I ever bought.