View Single Post
Old 29 Nov 2000, 20:12 (Ref:50346)   #4
Sharky
Veteran

Sharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridSharky should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Yahoo!! Another Montoya fan and even better....another Colombian member. Great!! Now we can send messages between JuanF, kuchi and myself in spanish using local words such as "parce" & "verraquera" which you guys don't understand and therefore make fun of you guys. Bwahahaha, Bwahahaha!!! (I remind everyone that's and evil laugh).

Well....don't worry about Juan....all his life has been about proving everybody wrong. And I'm not just talking CART or F3000. Remember back when he was 16 and tried to race in the newly formed "Formula Renault" series here in colombia but all the "senior" racers complained because they thought that it was crazy to let a kid that didn't even have a drivers licence to race in the top category overe here regardless of how many karting championships he had. But he proved everybody wrong when he got the pole and won the first race. As a note....he would go on to win 4 out of 8 races...I'm not sure but I would guess that he won the championship.

And that was the same story when he went to CART and I would bet everything I own and say that it will be the same story in F1. A lot of people in disbelief being prooven wrong.