Thread: LM24 2003 Le Mans Dogfight?
View Single Post
Old 14 Feb 2003, 08:01 (Ref:506183)   #4
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Absolutely Garrett, I'm with you all the way. It really is about time that we had a good (and long) battle for honours in the important class () at Le Mans. Too many races over the past few years have been dominated by one car/make. (That's why I am so anti-Audi in the same way as I'm anti-Ferrari in F1 - F1 - whats that then? )

I still think back to 95 and the battle between the Harrods and KKK McLarens with the Courage catching all the time. I was sooooo disappointed when the Harrods car hit problems, but I guess the JJ inspired Lanzante team would probably have won anyway.

Last edited by Aysedasi; 14 Feb 2003 at 08:02.