View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 2003, 11:45 (Ref:544094)   #23
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Yes, I posted a thread about this on Sportscar/GT a week or so ago when I saw the first ads for it. Bought it on Thursday. I watched the video last night and you're right - awesome stuff, particularly the last few minutes (although the footage of those 917s being thrown around Tertre Rouge leaves me speechless every time!).

If you haven't got it already its a real "must-have". And the mag is a darned good read as well -particularly "The 100 Things that made F1 Great".