View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 2003, 10:38 (Ref:552783)   #5
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Re: Re: Morgan to race on, in FIA GT and in Spa 24hrs, after Le Mans rejection shock

Quote:
Originally posted by Fab

BTW, I'd like to launch a new small debate here : do you think that Le Mans should focus only on one category (prototypes, or C group as it was) ? Or that mixing Prototypes and GTs is a good thing ?
No, I don't think so. Although I really go to see the protos, I personally think the mix is essential - its what makes Le Mans so special. I'd just prefer to see more variety, particularly in the GT class - which is one of the reasons I was disappointed the Morgan failed to make it.