View Single Post
Old 7 May 2003, 08:17 (Ref:592033)   #7
Graham Goodwin
Veteran

United Kingdom
Epsom UK
Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!Graham Goodwin is going for a new world record!
Completely correct Fab - Sorry if anyone feel I'm being difficult, I'm genuinely not looking for a fight with anybody. I'm just trying to be fair with our contributors.

In many cases dsc either pays for, or gets permission for images to be used on the site. If they are then cut into other parts of the web it puts us outside the terms of the agreement with the originator.

There have been instances (thankfully not involving dsc) where photographers have lost out on income because their work has appeared without approval all over the web and the demand from the print media has therefore evaporated. These guys work very, very hard, their work adds immeasurably to our enjoyment of the sport and it only seems fair that we support them.

That aside - its great news that Zakspeed will be at Spa!