View Single Post
Old 14 May 2003, 15:52 (Ref:598881)   #38
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Well, I certainly don't have any real local knowledge, but I think you'd be struggling to ride your bike anywhere near the circuit down the Mulsanne. You could probably try, but the gendarmes would be sure to point out the error of your ways.....

You'd still be able to listen to that marvellous noise though - even in a car as you approach the restaurants on the Mulsanne, or Mulsanne Corner, or the enclosure at Arnage/Indianapolis, the sound of the cars drifts through the trees....

My goodness, am I looking foward to 4 and half weeks time......