View Single Post
Old 31 May 2003, 19:15 (Ref:616066)   #2
Magical Trevor
Veteran

United States
New Britain, CT; Local Track: Lime Rock
Magical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMagical Trevor should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid

I WISH I GOT SPEED!! My father won't buy the cable package that has it, anyway. At least I was actually there. Here's a reply I posted on a different thread:

Quote:
:WARNING: This post contains THREE spoilers. If you wish to see the Lime Rock races on SPEED, DO NOT SCROLL DOWN!!

Just got back from the wet wet wet wet wet wet WET Lime Rock on Monday. Less exciting in the rain, but it was fun. A little boring with Auberlen winning both of the GT's though. It was also pretty inevitable that Kleinubing would win _again_. Got lots of autographs, though. The Trans-Am race wasn't too exciting, either. After Said being suspended, I was glad to see someone else in 1st (Johnny Miller). Also saw Said plow into the wall during qualifying for the second GT race. And what about Paul Newman? Not too bad for the old guy. Fifth.

P.S. Yes, the Comp. Coupe was awesome looking. Too bad it didn't perform too well, though.