View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2003, 15:39 (Ref:636720)   #15
rdjones
Take That Fan
Veteran

England
Leeds, Yorkshire
rdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridrdjones should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Right I have a few days to collect my thoughts now.

Le Mans 2003 was a fantastic experience. There was a wonderful atmostphere all round the track, in the village etc. It was really nice to meet a fair few 10/10ths members on both Saturday (sorry I was late) and on Sunday.

As for the race, it was not a classic, but we got the result that we wanted. The funnist bit of the weekend had to be when the Audi UK car ran out of fuel. It was a real shame that the TVR's didn't finish.

My only thing which, got my back up, even through not a major hasle was the distance from the MRI marquee to the coach's. The coach where parked in the Expo car park and the Marquee was by the Masion Blanche enterence, (last year we where in Parking Bleu) which was quite a trek and I couldn't be bother walking all the way back there to get a couple of hours sleep so I slept on the grass bank at the back of the marquee.

Which also meant that I missed the podium prestentions, due to the distance back to the coach.

Already looking forward to 2004

Last edited by rdjones; 19 Jun 2003 at 15:42.