View Single Post
Old 19 Jun 2003, 22:51 (Ref:637097)   #28
JAG
Veteran

England
JAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridJAG should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally posted by ViperACR
JAG where exactly do you read all of these facts. I am interesred to know where you get all the information that you get a hold of and then post, which is appreciated by all reader including myself. So please tell me where do i find the same source of information

As for your post on the Viper and Oreca does that mean that Chrysler has decided to come back into racing. If it is then that is good news for all sports car racing as you want to see all the best manufacturers and teams compete to see who is the best.

Thanks
www.autosport.com

Better still get the magazine. Has lots more info thats not on the website. Motorsport News is pretty good as well.

Of course you take everthing with a pinch of salt, but the ORECA Viper story has 2 paragraphs worth of quotes talking about getting the new Viper program up and going.

Remember it was Autosport who broke the story about the ne Masarati GTS car way, sometime before LM 2002.