Thread: Juan vs Ralph
View Single Post
Old 1 Mar 2001, 17:04 (Ref:67396)   #13
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
It will be interesting. Having seen JPM race in F3000 and Champcars there is no doubt that he is good. However of the drivers who have crossed from Cart to F1 and run in (let's say) the average teams, only Mario A has done well. JV came in to a team at the top of it's game now look at him.

So, I fully expect it to be even, if not a little in Ralf's favour, by mid season. If JPM has got the determination to make a "mediocre" (i.e. not a Mac or Ferrari) car work well then I will be among the first to applaud him.