View Single Post
Old 2 Oct 2003, 10:26 (Ref:737760)   #9
Ozenigma
Rookie

Australia
Ozenigma should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Lyris, I have moved from Newcastle and that was one of the considerations in parting with the team, no constant work and a home in other places made that a very easy thing to do, I have other options I am considering but I am taking the rest of the year off to be with family.

Super, the car is quick and very easy to drive. I would think that Alex will be the fastest of all the drivers and Alex stated the car was easy to drive. Alan will be fast and is very good at communicating what the car is doing, Luke is a great young guy who just wants to race and will learn a lot from Alex and the important thing is he wants to learn. In all I think that most people would be off Alex's pace if Alex has enough time in the car to sort it to his liking, I have a huge wrap on Alex and found him to be on the pace within a few laps at testing, basically it all depends on the team and how they want to attack the race but the car if prepared right will be there in the end and will surprise a few people I am sure.

Last edited by Ozenigma; 2 Oct 2003 at 10:31.