View Single Post
Old 15 Oct 2003, 04:21 (Ref:751659)   #1
asha
Veteran

asha should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Max on Rossi's title

"About Rossi winning his title I think that he is a great rider. He have had a top level season, characterized by a great consistency and all podium finishes. Anyway, during this season his racing life was a bit less easy than the last one, and we’ll try to make sure that in 2004 he will have a even lesser easy one. Said that, there are no doubts he’s actually having a “magic moment”. There are moments like these in a rider’s career, years when everything come out to be perfect. I would be lying if I said I’m totally indifferent about the “never ending” story of his contract. I still cannot believe he would leave such a good position as he has in Honda … but if yes, I’m a fan of this thing! If this means I can have the best material since the beginning of the season, I’ll be only super happy. If not, I’ll do my best with what I have, which is not bad at all, I can assure you. But now let’s think to the next two races. I want finish my season well and the Australian track is one of my favourites. I’ll try to get my revenge there."
-max

from http://www.max-biaggi.com/Eng/Racing.htm?NNews=93