View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 2001, 16:17 (Ref:75476)   #3
TeddyG
Veteran

Bermuda
Currently New Zealand
TeddyG should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Whatever Russian, Jacques always takes it to the max and he did that even when he had that bum Zonta for a partner which proves he doesn't need to be pushed, he's gonna take it to the limit no matter who his partner is, he just has a little more pressure because Panis is a bit better but Jacques has outperformed him as well so far this season and will continue to do so.

Anyways back to the topic I think it's good that McLaren are falling behind, in fact, I couldn't be happier. Mika is such a boring race car driver and shows no real emotion when he wins cause he's been doing it for the past 3 years! Shumacher still really looks like he enjoys it but I'm tired of seeing him on the podium. Get Ralf, Trulli or Jacques up there and you'll see some real joy at winning a race!

Basically anything that helps the chances of other teams besides Ferrari and McLaren to win races is a good thing so I'm happy about this news. Don't worry Ferrari won't walk away with the championship, now that McLaren's out, Williams will soon be right up with them and the Honda teams close behind them. Honestly I really don't think McLaren is going to be as bad as everyone thinks but I really don't care about them anyways. To the revolution!!